Singapore Mee Siam
- 1 jar Woh Hup Mee Siam Paste
- 3 jars water (510ml)
- 300g rice vermicelli (blanched & drained)
- 200g medium-sized prawns (cooked, shelled & de-veined)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs (halved)
- 100g bean sprouts (blanched & drained)
- 1 pc fried bean curd (cut into small pieces)
- Chinese Chives to garnish (cut into small pieces)
- Lime halved (optional)
- Cook rice vermicelli with boiled water, drain and set aside.
- Add Woh Hup Mee Siam Paste to water or stock and cook with stirring till done.
- To serve, pour Mee Siam soup over vermicelli and garnish with Chinese chives, bean sprouts, prawns, fried bean curds, eggs and lime.
Love this recipe? Why not try...
Laksa Seafood Spaghetti
Singapore Mee Goreng
Black Pepper Crabs