Singapore Mee Goreng
- 1 jar Woh Hup Singapore Mee Goreng Paste
- 400g wet noodles or 200g dry noodles (soaked & rinsed)
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 200g vegetables (snow peas, carrots, baby corns)
- 150g bean sprouts
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Red chilli strips for garnishing
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20-25 mins
- Heat oil in wok, add in eggs and scramble fry until done and set aside.
- Sauté Woh Hup Singapore Mee Goreng Paste in hot oil until fragrant.
- Add noodles and stir-fry briefly over high heat. Mix in vegetables, bean sprouts and stir-fry until done.
- Add eggs and mix evenly.
- Garnish and serve hot.
Love this recipe? Why not try...
Laksa Seafood Spaghetti
Singapore Mee Siam
Black Pepper Crabs