Laksa Seafood Spaghetti
- 1 jar Woh Hup Singapore Laksa Paste
- 200g dried spaghetti
- 100g prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 100g squid, cleaned, cut into rings or strips
- 100g fish, sliced
- 100ml coconut cream or fresh milk
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp Woh Hup Premium Light Soy Sauce (for marinade)
- 1 pinch white petter powder or to taste (for marinade)
- 2 sprigs laksa leaves (to garnish)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (to garnish)
- Marinate all seafood ingredients and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to boil over high heat – cook spaghetti, then drain the water.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, stir in prawns, squid and fish, and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add in Woh Hup Laksa Paste, cooked spaghetti and coconut cream and cook until gravy thickens. Mix to coat evenly.