Singapore Curry Noodle (Laksa)
- 1 jar Woh Hup Singapore Laksa Paste
- 3 jars water or stock (510ml)
- 300g thick vermicelli (blanched, rinsed & drained)
- 200g medium-sized prawns (cooked, shelled & de-veined)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs (halved)
- 50g sliced fish cakes
- 150g bean sprouts (blanched & drained)
- 200ml coconut milk or evaporated milk
- 5 pcs fried bean curd or 'tao poh' (halved)
- Laksa leaves (optional: cut into small pieces)
- Add Woh Hup Laksa Paste to water or stock and cook with stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add fried bean curds, coconut milk and simmer till done.
- To serve, pour soup over thick vermicelli and garnish with prawns, fish cakes, eggs, bean sprouts and laksa leaves.