Rainbow Hot & Sour Fish
- 400g (2 - 3 pcs) fish
- 1 tomato, cut into bite-sizes
- 2 lady's finger, cut into bite-sizes
- ½ aubergine (brinjal), cut into bite-sizes
- ½ slice pineapple, cut into cubes
- ½ lemon, squeezed into juice
- ½ bottle (105g) Woh Hup Mee Siam Paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 red & green chilli, cut
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- Vegetable oil for shallow frying
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45-50 mins
- Marinade fish with 2 tsp lemon juice and salt for 30 minutes.
- Shallow fry aubergine until soft and lightly browned. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, mix together Woh Hup Mee Siam Paste with water and sugar to boil.
- Stir in fish, tomato, lady’s finger, chilli and pineapple. Cook until vegetables turned soft.
- Pour in remaining lemon juice. Add cooked aubergine.
- Serve hot. Scrummy!
Love this recipe? Why not try...
Clay Pot Seafood Tofu
Singapore Mee Goreng
Laksa Seafood Spaghetti