Clay Pot Seafood Tofu
- 2 tubes Tofu, diced
- 3 slices ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 100g Broccoli, cut into florets
- 50g button mushroom
- 200g prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 50g carrot, sliced
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, mix with 4 tbsp water
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Coriander and red chilli for garnishing
- 3 tbsp Woh Hup Abalone Sauce (for the sauce)
- 1 ½ tbsp Woh Hup Light Soy Sauce (for the sauce)
- Heat oil in wok and deep fry tofu until golden brown. Dish and drain.
- Leave 1 tbsp oil in wok. Sauté ginger and garlic in clay-pot with oil till fragrant.
- Add in balanced ingredients and sauces to braise for 15 minutes.
- Thicken with cornstarch solution.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves and red chilli.