Pan-fried Beef with Black Pepper Sauce
- 200g beef
- 20g garlic, sliced
- 30g shallots, sliced
- 20g ginger, sliced
- 30g spring onions, sectioned
- 3g mint leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ tsp salt (for marinade)
- ½ tsp sugar (for marinade)
- 1 tsp sesame oil (for marinade)
- ½ tbsp cornflour (for marinade)
- 3 tbsp Woh Hup Black Pepper Sauce (seasoning)
- 2 tbsp water (seasoning)
- 1 tsp sesame oil (seasoning)
- Wash and clean beef and cut into 20g each. Add in marinade ingredients and marinate for 30 minutes, then mix well with cornflour.
- Heat pan with oil. add in beef and pan-fry till golden brown. Scoop out.
- Heat pan, sauté sliced garlic and shallot until fragrant.
- Add in seasoning and cook over low heat, add in beef, cook till gravy is dissolved and thickened.
- Add in spring onion and stir well.
- Add mint leaves to serve.
Love this recipe? Why not try...
Singapore Mee Siam
Fried Chicken in Spicy Tamarind Sauce